Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

so, i'm a hot bodacious chick with a personality to boot! i like tall intelligent guys with a nutty sense of humor and kinky too! ahem! my cell no. is....oh wait, this isn't www.meethotguy.com? shuks!! where am i anyway? ha! ha!

wsup! LILY of the crew here! oh my gosh it's my first time to blog! can i get a drumroll for goodness' sake! is this how a blog looks like? can i press this button? oooh i love it! can i send a shout out?

anyway, tomorrow's gonna be a fab day i'm sure. styles is the master! the last time he was here, he punished me with all that reggae! he knows i hate that stuff! i'm so taking it personally!

seanice finally let me talk on the mic! all those days of threatening bodily harm have finally paid off!! yes!

vinnie stole my biro again!! he has a hot phone but noooo, he just has to go and steal my 20 bob biro! men!! jazz....well, i thought i was nuts but that girl? in a class of her own! whoa! ok, i kno i've said too much, but i'm a virgin blogger, ok? out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home