Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Ok...we are really sorry guys about the whole Hair Bussiness.

You see we couldn't find a camera to take the new look piccy. So I've scrounged up a photo of how I used to look.

I had blonde hair then. I actually quite loved the blonde

...hmmm...

No, no i shan't look back now.
It's too late anyway!!!

I guess y'all can now vote...mind you i've already chopped it off...so please like the new look...please, please, please...lol

Get to voting people!!!!


Here's

the new me....

....vs....

the old me.....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who's first? Me!!! How nice that you've shared the pictures and the haircut.

Truth be told, i really can't tell the difference! But at she's a killa suppuu regardless! I'll bet anyone a few pints that this new look has s'thing to do with Fareed checkin in....

Jazz, what sayeth thee? tsk tsk tsk..

4:55 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

ohh hell Stacks...thought i would be the first to comment..i still and continue saying i didnt approve of this hair cut at all from day one ..INFACT WE ARE NOT TALKING..ME AND JAZZ...as in, how could she( she tried the whole excuse of am not my hair..didnt work with me).....anyway it really got me thinking- are women we date defined by their hair? ? ?

Vinnie

5:03 pm  
Blogger Unyc said...

Jazzz........y did u cut ur hair? U look better with ur blonde hair.

5:04 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

hmmmm....Don't let Vinnie lie to you...he loves me regardless!!!!

I reckon everyone should try something different...it adds to your history, you have lots more to talk about when you're older. That's where the phrase "do you remember the time...." comes from.

hee, hee.

5:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you one thing...it dint affect the smyl.....the art of hepaain the Q..

7:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gd smile remain the same so to the lovvely face. U look pretty nice in both styles. I cant c the hair styles making any difference.

8:11 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

you know how there's always a b4 and after when pics concerning hair are taken?? the blonde look should be the after.... lakini ur still hottt...

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home