Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006


ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!!!!

Britain's not-always-reliable "News of the World" tabloid actually caught George AFTER he'd successfully found himself temporary love in the bushes at a place called Hampstead Heath.

Perhaps the most bizarre part of this story is that the object of George's affections on this particular night was NOT some young, studly type. The paper described the guy as, quote, "a pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver."

(George is 43, and apparently into D.I.L.F. action. You know. . . Dad I'd Like to. . . you get the idea.)

They even got the guy's name, because they followed him home and got him to talk to them. His name is Norman Kirtland. . . and the van he drove to the park for that night's cruise actually had a MATTRESS in the back.


For more juicy detail check out this link...

ISN'T THAT JUST SCANDALOUS?!?!?!?
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

3 Comments:

Blogger stackofstiffys said...

Yuck! This is exactly the same feeling I got after I decided to watch Brokeback Mountain after a lot of hesitation based on my personal beliefs. Figured what the hell. I was very painstakinly disappointed. All those sheep, those beautiful, white, luscious sheep, go without sex the entire movie. Damn. What's wrong with having sex with another beautiful mammal? I mean come on if you're going to be cold you might as well put a little fur on your wiener, not a rod up your's or your friend's backside. In a park at 3 AM to be exact.

No I don't really think you should place your rod in any animal's you know what, but you shouldn't stick it in a man's either. But to each his own, and to each his own preferences, just stay away from me. I work with heterosexually challenged people everyday, so it's really no big deal to me, but I just can't understand why you would give up all the beautiful women of this world with two fishing holes, for a man with a rod already in the pond.

With all this said and done I just want to say I'm not homophobic so don't get me wrong, I just don't like going in through the exit door, that's just rude to the stuff coming out.

2:43 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

hear....hear

OMG (Oh My Gawd!!)
these are the funniest comments of the day - well done chaps you had us on the floor (in a non-sexual way of course)
Seanice and Jasmine

4:42 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

A new twist to the George Michael saga..you wont believe this..( he is a bad boy).....after the scandalous revelation on the bush cruising, GEORGE Michael claimed his partner did not mind him being with strangers — because the star(George)had given his partner £1million( or in a nicer way, in kenya shillings, thats about 137 million shillings)....well well isn't he just a bad boy?....

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home