Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wow...Check out what I found guys....

It's Vinnie, Sean, and Lilly!!!


It looks like a party ya'll...hmm, I wonder where I was...hmm? ANYWAY...this is how the gang party...you know how we do...let's just say one thing...


THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A "BREAKFAST CREW PARTAYYYY!!!!!"

I look at us sometimes and this is what I see...if the Breakfast Crew could be described in a photo I think this could do
perfectly...!

What do you think? Hee, hee...I'd like to take the oppurtunity to say that I with the Coolest, Craziest Cats on the PLANET! And I couldn't have asked to meet a better bunch of people...aww...I'm being mushy I know... but (sniff, sniff), I can't help it...excuse me...the room's a little stuffy I think I need fresh air...uhhh(sniff...) yeah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home