Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Monday, November 06, 2006


Hi guys
welcome back from the weekend!!!! As you could probably tell from the show today - we had a very busy weekend ....where do i start - the smirnoff party over the weekend was interesting- it was basically the evicted 2 from Project fame being hosted to a party and I tell you it was all I could do to keep awake at first.... then the two evictees (if i may use the word) decided to sing for us or the 2 mcees made them and everyone decided they knew why the 2 had been evicted - harsh but true!

lets see what else happened.... there were some crazy pole dancers and some men stripping on poles too - i had to cover my eyes - so traumatized was I!
Sunday was quiet, I woke up at mid-day after getting home at 5am then watched 40 days and 40 nights.. what a dumb movie-- anyone seen it?
I then went on to take a drive because i am far too lazy to cook and dont even know how - i know - its embarassing
So Stack, Sara, Unyc, Pekiro, Jay, Shiro and everyone else what did we do over the weekend?

I hope we are all ready for the week ahead - for the ladies I have attached below a hunky pic of Stud Fareed Khimani in Mauritius on his Yacht (why he came back to work God Knows) but i'm glad- this pic should make it easier to get through the week

For the guys sorry! my pic coming soon for Naked Tuesdays (y'eah right)!!

luv
Seanice

6 Comments:

Blogger Unyc said...

Seanice thanks 4 the update. at least u guyz r back 2 blogging frequently....we r loving it.

Fareed....sexy man.....u hv a yacht? as in...dump Lea n be mine.

My wknd ws ok. went shopping but only got a nice jacket n nothin more, had lunch with a close friend, then met up with one of my galfriends. dint rave.
Sunday, went 2 visit my sis in skul. She is sittin 4 her form 4 exams n this ws her last visiting so hd 2 be there.
Rushed home 2 watch project fame...n dozed off in the middle of news.

2:19 pm  
Blogger Unyc said...

oh, n i missed out on the COP12 meetin 2day coz of accreditation issues!!!

2:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is everyonme here? Mmmm..this day wanna b disturbed by showers! Lol! for me i enjoyed ma wknd very well..infact i waz in a drinking spree since Furahiday nite 2 yesterday (on Furahiday nite, we rocking with ma homies in Jam Resque, Jogoo rd...Its really a nice place 2 b)!..now its a Monday, i really hate it! I ve alot of hangovers! Tell me its cure guys, i feel very bad!Anyway, n'tatopoa!

2:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the wekend Sean, I was at Casablanca and got real high... am yet to recover...

10:54 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fareed is hot.........

3:26 pm  
Blogger otidaveus said...

Man that dude id UUUGGGLLLYYY>>>>
lol
lol
reminds me of this dude in The Boondocks....

pole msee I aint hating, just givin an honest oppinion here....lol

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home