Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

...What a morning..cold and hottt..Did i say Hot?...i hope i did coz it was hot..not the weather, but Dj Stylez mixes.....the last hour was more of ragga-that music genre that makes you shake your tail feather......and my oh my, people actually get stalked this side of the Sahara..as in, this was news to most of us...........here are a sample of what some of you guys had to say concerning today's topic-stalkers.....

...Hi seanice, had similar experience, your pal could use her phone to block his number and all other numbers he ever calls with. Mwaniki

...Hey, iv had a stalker he is always on n of (recuring) n iv had 2 change my no severaly i hav a no which only my folks n huby use thats a fast way out purity

...I got a stalker, n the funny thing is i met her jus once 4 5mins. Nw she says she cant c any reason nt 2 luv me. She keeps calin n sms-in. Gerrard

...It does happen 2de fullest.Av had a traumatizin effect of it frm ma ex boyfriend.It is de worst experience in ma life.SUSAN

...Hey cptal fm crew.Get ths.Ma sista was bein stalked by her patients child,WHO WAS A GIRL! She once cld her 10tmes in 1 nite

...Am being storked by my neighbours maid... its been 5 years now. ojay.

...u guys dont know the half of it..i was stalked by this gay guy.i could handle a chic stalking me, but this one was jus outa my hands..scaryyy, George..

The funny thing about all this is that i have never been stalked but it has crossed my mind to stalk this girl i am into so so much...still weighing my options...hehehehe..i really want to be stalked and get the feeling so i have decided if i can't be stalked, then i will stalk any one wanna help me out?...Vinnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home