Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!!!!

MEL GIBSON HAS ENTERED REHAB:

Some would say that MEL GIBSON isn't exactly at his best when he's drinkin'. . . and apparently, Mel. . . if nothing else. . . DOES understand that. Yesterday, Mel's publicist announced that Mel has entered rehab to help him curb his drinking.

(Mel, of course, was arrested early Friday morning on suspicion of drunk driving. He verbally assaulted the officer who pulled him over with a barrage of expletives. . . and launched into a bizarre tirade against Jews. Here's Mel's mugshot. . .)


QUIZ: WHO SAID???

"I know I have a love handle or two, but I'm lucky that at this stage in my career, it's not hurting the work I do."

A.) Vince Vaughn

B.) Dr. Phil

C.) John Travolta

D.) Nicolas Cage

ANSWER: C.) JOHN TRAVOLTA.

John adds, quote, "And my wife [KELLY PRESTON] loves the extra meat on me."

John DOES miss his fit, "Saturday Night Fever" days. . . but not enough to do anything about it.

He says, quote, "I often look back at those days with fondness. But I don't think I'd dare even try to wear those outfits now. I love my food."


(Check out John Travolta, now and then, here. . .)

6 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

(John Travolta) ugali, nyama choma na kachumbari ndio watu wasikonde!!!!

For Mel, thats the gudness of not havin alcoblows!!!

5:14 pm  
Blogger stackofstiffys said...

Mel Gibson, in my opinion, is overrated kabisa. Aside from his performance in 'Payback', he's never impressed me. As for Travolta, he looked superb and young in 'Grease' and he's obviously grown fatter over the years, his Church of Scientology and all....

But what do you guys care about his having grown fat, come on, a man has to change with age, least of all positively. As long as Travolta can make us another movie, lead his flock and probably jerk off in front of a mirror, what do we care as long as he's home and dry?

9:56 pm  
Blogger stackofstiffys said...

Now now poetfreak! Are you serious? Ati 'just an idea'.

In a perfect world, you'd have your own blog (I thought you did?) offering cash for lousy poems. But alas, we don't live in a perfect world, and I get to enjoy these little fits from flatulent pusbags such as yourself.

Good luck finding quality entertainment elsewhere in the form of freaky poetry contests with a little "cash on the side" as you put it. That way, we'll have more bandwith to blog without your slouchy self around and asking for cash. Go ask Martha Stewart or Oprah for free cash to write a snitchy poem for them, they sound your type and could do with your help. Do you even know what it takes The Breakfast Crew to run a blog like this for FREE? Then you want to GET PAID to visit? Pahleeez!!!!

I am even wondering why I am wasting my time responding to a greedy, petulant child like you, but let me plow on though, you may learn something from it.

Damn, I'd PAY to visit this blog and interact with the world and see the crazy stuff the Crew posts here. I love this blog. People should be screened for stupidity before being allowed an Internet connection. The same goes for driving. AGAIN....this isn't a perfect world! (Note that Internet always has capital 'I', poetfreak.)

I think I should hack your IP address and send you and your poems to a deep, dark hole far away from civilized people and so that you can stay there until civilization has sunk to your level.

9:37 am  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

NOW...NOW...FELLOW BLOGGERS! Can't we just get along? Even though I secretly would like to shout "JERRY, JERRY!!" OH SORRY..."BREAKFAST, BREAKFAST!!"...

I'm thinking since you both (Stack and Poet) have displayed wonderful scripts of insults lets move on...we've got better things to do methinks...like LAUGH!!!!!

I dunno I find better that's a better form of expressin' thy fine selfs!

OK?

Love and Let Love In people...

Jazz ;0)

4:13 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

Woooooooooooe
Way too much guys
Stack of stiffy's we love you for standing up for us (am i a bad person for laughing) yr comments really cracked me up- however do lets try be civil and thanks for keeeping it clean both you and poetfreak- lets spread some love now
I'm glad you both made up!!

S

4:16 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home