Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Monday, August 07, 2006


Good Morning,

I saw this and thought it's funny...

Well it was interesting weekend, I can't believe it's already over. I wish we could just go back to Saturday and start the day all over again.

Everybody who agree's with me say Ay!

Anyway, we can't really change it can we...so here come another week we all have to go through...Let's stick together...good luck and God speed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

Hahahha! I wonder how a cat can laugh!

Anyway, the wknd was not soo bad.. mmmm.. somebody took me somewhere near Mt. Kenya (read Nyeri). We had alot of fun, though rain cut it short.

I hope everyone is doin aight well.

9:48 am  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

Nice one...you must have been freezing though...Mt. Kenya is Cold! I think the Crew should go up there some time and go camping when it gets a little warmer. what do you think? you know of any good Camping sites we can go to?

Jazz

11:34 am  
Blogger Pekiro said...

Hey, i don know any.. ma friend just took me there. Mayb u gotta do research on that. Its a nice place to b.
I think the crew must go camping there at one of this fine wknds. @least spend a wknd there, explore da place. Its fun guys!

11:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home