Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Friday, December 08, 2006

*****BREAKING NEWS!!!!*****

BEYONCE IS OLD!

Ahhh so is Bush!

Totally, off topic...isn't this photo great? hahahaha

Anyway, I'm depressed cause Beyonce's old.

If anything I wish she was Younger because lets face it...this woman is much older than we all thought and yet she still looks hotter that a 20 year old!

You see if she was younger pretending to be older we ladies could justify her beauty and say "aaaahhhh, fake. I knew you couldn't be that old and look that hot!" But now that argument has been stripped away from us! We ladies have nothing to comfort ourselves with...Beyonce is old and still gorgeous. What's our excuse?

Think about it...if she really is 32 and still looks like this...

Then really... what are we celebrating? The fact she might get wrinkles a day before we do?

oh well...we are in serious trouble if we think this is going to help...

Excuse me while I look for a Plastic Surgeon, I hear that it's getting cheaper since everyone getting a nip/tuck here and there!

Anyone wanna join me?

Anyone? Suit yourself!

P.s, If you still want to satisfy yourself by seeing how old beyance really is... check out this link...
http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Beyonce_Age.html


Who knows maybe she'll one day we might get lucky and beyonce will embrace her age...and just let it all hang out!
I can just see it now...how about you?

Hey a girl can have evil thoughts once in a while right?

heh, heh, heh...

DISCUSS!!!!






4 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

Poor Bush! hahaha..but the real meaning of democracy n freedom, do that in Kenya!

Gals! gals! gals! Don b jelous, Beyonce had to do all what she culd to look so young n pretty. Don envy on her! If u afford the plastic surgery go on n do it! Girls r sometimes evils!

1:17 pm  
Blogger bantutu said...

Well done Jay-Zed well done!! Miss Knoweles has recently rubbed me softli withat Irreplacable video....Meeen she's 1 smooth chain-extractor....
Go on n get gone!!...
Gotta lavv her!! Shhhh! Don tell Gream I sed that....

5:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I love it! That is very hopeful of us youngens. I mean if you can look that way at that age! I mean without the pinched look, just avoid extreme expressions and look marvelous!!!! There is hope my friends!!! Save up your mangoches! Thanx for making my day wonderful. Yaani she is older than me!? SWEET!!!!

3:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you hating on beyonce?

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home