Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So today's topic was really interesting...I had no Idea that all ya'll have your own stalkers out there. I could tell that people could relate to being stalked in one way or the other which is a little disconcerting!

Geez...freaky!

Anyway onto lighter topics, I think I might just go to the Salon this afternoon and have my hair worshipped! Up...that just sounds WONDERFUL!!!!! I'm glad you fell better now...I have that affect on people you know...lol...

Sometimes I wish I could watch "Clueless" all day long...my life would be complete...!

Sighhh....anyway have a great day...despite the weather!

Jazz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home