Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey peeps, well well..another Monday another start to the week. So Lily finally and I mean FINALLY found a dress (or was it just an overall wrap around) that she could go with to the Kisima? ..How things can change and dresses can actually fit some people??!did she mention any where she came in lady like shoes today???i will leave that to her to tell you guys.... I hear Kisima had so much drama, these guys were telling me. Unfortunately we can’t put them down here……hehehehehe

Any way, had a packed weekend…funny though that when I decide to miss the event, ma crew members asks…unlike the other day when I was looking hot and no one noticed…hmm any way a brother had like 3 dates with these three super luscious gals…. (By the way, I aint a playa, FYI jus couldn’t miss the opportunity to hang out with them of course at different times, different venues) ..Jeez dating three luscious gals on one night can make you run around like a head less chicken…lets not even get down to the details..Jus know my sato night was fantastically fabulous- none of them knew about this..hehehehe..

(Hold on Carterina Murino-new James Bond chic, has just walked in to Capital….hold on I gotta take a picture…..this chic is actually here???well………….talk about being in the right place, right time)

So where was I? Ohhhh so Sunday, went to java junction…seated next to two ladies who were at my table.Halaaa..these chics went on and on and on about Kenyan men…( you would think I was white- coz they kept on like I wasn’t listening to their conversation- did I have a choice?NO!)….so they claimed to be Christians and saved but halaa….one of them who is a single parent( she looked 24, 25 ish in age), went on about how she makes sure her baby’s dad pays for everything for his son, and yet they live apart and she doesn’t want anything to do with the guy…and I thought to ma self, isn’t it unfair for guys like that? A lady doesn’t want anything to do with you and yet she expects you to pay up front for the baby’s up keep? As men, are women duping us? I thought when one becomes a baby mama, she at least, develops this newfound "good heart" but I guess from the two ladies conversation, I was wrong. The other chic, had even much more drama in her life- talking about how guys in the office are flirting and asking her out..and that atii she is not interested????(pliz!!!!!! The lies women tell all in the name of girl power???!!!!!). Some things they said, are just unprintable…the saddest thing most of all, is that they kept on going on about how all men are bad…sincerely are we? Funny thing, as I was leaving, I minced a few words by saying, " excuse me"(you know am a gentle man)..at which they replied, " always a pleasure"…..EXCUSE ME????……

Just wanna say BIG UPS TO SEANICE for making Kisima glow….gal we are all proud of you…no words can describe that..keep it up!!…Poor gal she is still hangid- after the show today at 10 am, she went home to sleep. You need to meet her to know why we complement her like this….Big ups gal and with that, am outie- Vinnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home