Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Well, where can I start? This weekend has to be one of th BEST weekends I have ever had in my LIFE all thanks to my wonderfull Crew!!!

And why is this?

Well, this weekend I had the wonderfull opportunity to celebrate my birthday...don't ask me how old I am 'cause you will never know!...Anyway, for months I was running a birthday "Surprise Party" campaign. I wanted the guys to throw me one because I've never had one in my life. Obviously it wouldn't be a surprise 'cause it's what I was expecting...but I figured since I'm an Actress...acting surprised would be noooo problem. Little did I know that these guys could act better than I thought!

You see, throughout the week they pretended that they were broke and had no idea what they could possibly do and kept asking me if they could postpone the party...MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I know ridiculous right? POSTPONE my birthday...AS IF!

At first I thought they were joking until my Birthday came round and not one of them called me! Obviously Sean had to send me a shout out cause she knew I'd be listening but the rest of these guys....nothing...absolutely NOTHING!

"huh"...I said to myself..." Fine...I can have fun on my own!"

So I pampered myself, met up with my wonderful family, had lunch.
Then around 6:00pm. I finally got a call inviting me to Sean's house. So there I go, feeling somewhat dissappointed cause it's so late and this is when someone remembered that I was celebrating my b-day...but here's the funny part.

I got to sean's and the funny thing is I saw Vinnie out on the Balcony looking out... I think he was watching for my arrival. So when I called out to him he rushed back into the hse...and they shut the balony doors...closed the curtains...and switched off the lights!!! Little did they know I was watching the whole thing! Bless them...They did try to surprise me!! hahaha...it was so sweet to watch really it was.

So I got to the door, and there they all were shouting surprise and looking so proud! I'm telling you these guys are the sweetest ever!

I got gifts, dinner, and a night of SERIOUS PARTYING!!!!!! Needless to say I could hardly walk by the end of the night! (If you know what I mean!)

Oh...and before I forget this great part of the evening..... LILY IS CHEAP!!!! The girl got me an incomplete set of Jelwery! Can you believe that?!?!?! I open up my gift to find a nice necklace and..............wait for it.............. ONE EARRING!!!! Bloody cheap skate! hahahaha. But aww bless...she was so embarrassed. hee, hee.

I think she felt the pressure of our amusement cause she found it this morning in her handbag...Gosh I love that girl!

I would just like to say the Crew are the BEST PEOPLE you could ever get to know or work with! Or maybe i'm just Biased...hmmm...but who cares. I like them...!

Love J.... :O)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

Lol! You really had a wonderful day, unfortunately u didn't tell us abt it. We culd ve also surprised ya.. i know other members here @least culd ve surprised ya. Anyway, i can only tell ya..HAPPY BIRTHDAY..though its too late.

7:49 am  
Blogger stackofstiffys said...

Musta been fun eh? I hope they washed you (Stylz can do this!) and then spoilt you with lots of gourmet food thereafter. Happy belated birthday and many happy returns!

8:47 am  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

Thanks you guys!!! You're Fab!

J :O)

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home