Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

OKAAAYYY

NOTE TO BREAKFAST CREW!!!!!

COULD YOU LEARN HOW TO CHANGE THE TIME ON YOUR POSTS!!!!!

That is all...thank you!

Haaaa...that's better. I just had to get that off my chest. Okay. So hey guess what yesterday I was on T.V which was really cool. HOLLYWOOD HERE I COME!!!!

It was a heck of a lot fun...maybe I should try get a show and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

hmmm...a girl can have her dreams can't she? Oh well, I'm here by myself blogging away, Seanice is off to Carnivore for a meeting because she along with Marcus will be hosting the Kisima Awards...hmmm I wonder if i'll win anything...?

I don't know where Vinnie is and Lilly is just wondering aimlessly around the office...maybe she'll join me and blog soon. "Blog"...it's such a funny word don't you think? I mean what on earth does it mean anyway..."Blog"...sighhh...

Yours truly and lost in thought ....

Jazz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home