Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

KEVIN FEDERLINE'S SUPER BOWL AD IS ONLINE. . .


AND IT MAY JUST BE THE GREATEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

KEVIN FEDERLINE'S Super Bowl commercial for Nationwide Insurance is online, and I have mixed emotions. I'm not sure whether to feel privileged that my eyes have been BLESSED enough to watch it. . .
Or DISAPPOINTED that I've seen it already, and thus it will be slightly LESS MAGICAL when I see it during the actual game.

I'm gonna have to go with BLESSED, though. . . because it really IS funny.
Here it is. . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

out went britney and in came the horror that is/was and forever shall be k-fed!!!!the HORROR!!!!!

8:06 pm  
Blogger Unyc said...

Up urs!!!

I feel blessed 2 hv watched it...but it will be just kawa 2 watch it durin superbowl coz guyz hv seen it...

@INTERN Gal, take the task of updatinthe blogpage...lk ur photo 4 starters wld be nice...
N Fareed extra fatty body...
Seanice's deadly smile....
Vinnie's...sexy look(kama kwa pulse)...etc...

11:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home