Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NEW YEAR'S IS HERE!!!


Well the New Year has finally checked in

First and foremost...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Now there are so many things that have to been done. You don't know where to start all you want to do is Sleep some more. Life...can't live in it...can't live without it. So what is your new year's resolution? I only have one...I will be happy! No matter what. It's going to be tough but I really think that is a great plan.

Tell me what you think and what are you up to this year? Everything all stopped for a brief moment last year but now you have the chance to start over this year although...

I know as well as you that one thing never stops...and that is gossip on this blog so here it is...

ARE YOU...DESPERATE FOR A DOLL???


Because there's a toy line for EVERYTHING these days, a doll company called Madame Alexander is releasing 16-inch replicas of the girls from "Desperate Housewives".

There's one for each of the show's five main Ladies. . . played by Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Marcia Cross and Nicollette Sheridan. There's no word yet when they'll be in stores. . . but here's a picture. . .


I don't like them...None of them even slightly resemble any of the actresses on the show...what say you?

J :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

Ohh! Happy new year pple. I really feel tired on the first day, i feel like sleeping, sleeping n sleeping, ma mind is no in da office..it far away! I am tryin 2 keet it cool! i mean my new year's resolution is i wanna b cool!

Desperate 4 dolls! Not me at the moment, let it hit the big screens then....mmmmm..we c!

Gd day!

2:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This new year i'm planning on working hard...liberating myself!The new Afrikan chika who is so damn educated!hehe plus i'll learn to make use of my opportunities! Get myself a worth it boyfie. Plus
do some art work...my passion!

About those desparate house wife dolls....it ain't just yer..they don't look like n' of them! First thing that jumped to my mind...

enjoy the year ppl, don't let time pass u by with regrets.

8:48 pm  
Blogger bantutu said...

@jAZZ: STILL DUIN UR HANG i SEE....
lAVD THE jAMES bROWN IN HEAVEN THINGIE...must be bringin sam seious funk up there...
I'se afraid don kno much about them housewives....xpept wat I see in the adverts...The dolls aren't that if u aks mwa....hihi!!
@Hey Peks!! ....aaah sina any,I just wanted to say that!!!
Hey cocos: U das art? Nyyyyys!!

8:10 pm  
Blogger Unyc said...

Hppy new yr pple.

Pliz take Fareed to Mathare...LMAO

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home