Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

..Am happy to report this...Jazz finally finally noticed me..this is what she sent me...in private- hehehehe..Hmmm….Woyie…Vinnie…now if I start flirting with you now you know we’ll be fired!!!!
But manze, you look hot…it’s like that Mariah Carey song….”Oh Damn…The Show’s gonna end in a minute…can I get you’re number Vinnie so that we can both get heated…oh… you’re fashion rocks…Oh…your outfit’s hot!…oh…Can I get you’re number Vinnie so I can show you what IT’S ALL ABOUT …WHAT’S ALL ABOUT!!!!

That’s dedicated to you Vinnie!!!!
Mwah!
.....all i can say is ..LORD JESUS..AND YOU EXPECT ME TO WORK AFTER WRITING ALL THESE?????????.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home