Breakfast Crew

We are "The Breakfast Crew". We are just Brilliant, Ridiculous, Exuberant, Attractive, Knowledgable, Flirty, Amusing, Sexy, Terrific, Caring, Racy, Exciting, Wonderful... people. Hence BREAKFAST CREW...you'll figure it out soon enough...

Thursday, August 10, 2006



Today I really feel this way. All I want to do is go outside and play! But nooooo....I have to work! It doesn't help...really it doesn't!

For example, when I get up in the morning I sort of feel like Calvin when he sometimes does not want to go to school...that's the sweet kid on the left shouting. Anyway, take a look at this, I'm sure you've either felt this way as a kid, or gone through this as a parent.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pekiro said...

Yeah, esp. on Mondays.. it was really bad... then u arrive in school late, met teacher in the gate with a stick!
But nowadays its gud coz caning has bn banned!

3:54 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

I think it should be re-introduced in my own personal opinion. Kids nowawdays are too much! Way too rude at times...then again I only blame a selected bunch...

4:05 pm  
Blogger Pekiro said...

I agree wit ya.. that shuld b reintroduced, kids r nowadays very rude than never b4, bcoz they exactly no that nothin will b done them!

4:46 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

click on calvin and hobbes strip to read it- a clue just in case you guys are as duh as i am and cant read it in full

4:53 pm  
Blogger Capital in the Morning said...

hey Sarah...what's up you sound really stressed out! Just breath, ok...ooohhsaaa oooohhhsssaa...let it flow? It helps...

5:06 pm  
Blogger Pekiro said...

Hhahaha Calvin is just bein rude he don wanna go 2 class!
Sarah, cool down gal.. take it easy, wazzup wit the mats? U need some rest, or a cold refreshment...
Anyway guys ciao kesho, am really tired. Keep it hooked up on da blog.
Peace!

5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home